You'd be hard pressed to find a company that values your privacy more than Infantino does.
When you visit one of our websites you will be given the opportunity to receive email from us. We know that some of the information you choose to give us is personal, and we take that seriously. Read the statement below if you'd like to know what we do with the information we obtain from you.
Personal Information About You
When you send us personal information such as your email address, street address, age, etc., we use this information for limited and specific purposes including the following:
1. We combine your information with data submitted by others. We use this aggregated data to analyze purchase trends and identify common characteristics of our customers such as their average age, what states they live in, etc. Your data is not personally identifiable at this point - you are anonymous.
2. We use this combined, anonymous information, along with any comments you provide, to help develop new products and make adjustments to current products. Again, this information is analyzed collectively and is not personally identifiable.
3. We also may use anonymous information to help persuade retailers to carry our products. We do not lend, rent or sell personally-identifiable information to our retailers.
4. If you request that we follow up with you personally such as to help you find a Infantino, retailer or to fix a problem with a product, then we, or someone working specifically for us, will use this information to contact you as you requested.
5. If you choose to receive email from Infantino, then occasionally (usually no more than twice a month), we will send you email about Infantino products and promotions. We won't clog your mailbox with a bunch of spam, and we won't give your email address to anyone else. That's just not our style.
How to be Removed from Our Mailing List
If you wish to be removed from our list, please click here. If you prefer, you may call us toll-free at 800-840-4916 or by write to us at the address below:
4920 Carroll Canyon Road
San Diego, CA 92121
Special Notice for Parents: Personal Information About Your Children
We are extremely concerned about your children's privacy. We do not knowingly collect any personal information directly from children, and we do not knowingly place children on our mailing list.
When you register we may ask for some general information about your children or grandchildren. Specifically, we may ask for age and gender information. We combine this information with data submitted by other customers. This aggregated data is not personally identifiable. It is anonymous.
We use this combined, anonymous information to help us better understand who is using our products. Knowing this helps us develop new products and make adjustments to current products. Again, this information is analyzed collectively and is not personally identifiable.
We never ask for your children's names or anything that could be used to contact them personally. Under no circumstances is any information you provide used to knowingly market directly to your children or to contact your children.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We will not give your email address to anyone else.
We DO NOT disclose any personally identifiable information about you or your children to anyone not doing work specifically for Infantino. An exception to this is when we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose such information by a law enforcement agency or court of law.
Also, as we explained above, we may combine information you provide with data from others. We may use this combined information to help persuade retailers to carry our products. The information we share with our retailers is collective and completely anonymous.
On a very limited basis, we may allow carefully selected marketing partners to send postal mailings to members who have signed up to be on our direct mail list. These companies will never be given your email address and will not have access to any information about you other than your postal mailing address.
Non-Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our websites we detect and may record how you got here and where you came from. Specifically, we may collect the domain name or IP address of the site from which you connected, the type of browser you used, and what search terms you used if you found our site(s) via a search engine or link. This information is not used to identify you personally. This information is combined and analyzed anonymously to determine how and when people are visiting our websites. We also use this information to measure the performance of our sites and to help us decide where to advertise our brand and products.